- Includes: This is a 3pc outfit.
- 1 high-quality tailored blazer with stand collar (cotton jacquard)
- 1 black vest (taffeta and poly satin)
- 1 French bustle double-layered skirt with burgundy cotton-blend underskirt attached (taffeta and cotton jacquard)
- A classic French bustle suit
- High-quality form-fitting Victorian / Edwardian blazer with stand collar
- Capped, puff shoulders and long sleeves with tailored cuffs
- Black fitted vest, fully lined, with back belt to adjust body very well
- French bustle double-layered skirt with taffeta draped overskirt at front
- Waterfall taffeta built-in bustle at back
- Attached burgundy cotton jacquard underskirt with ruffles at bottom
- Taffeta, cotton jacquard and poly satin
- Dry clean
- 45 inches (114 cm) long from waist to hem at front regardless of size
- This dress is pictured WITHOUT a hoop skirt underneath to resemble the look popular in the late 1880s when skirts need no hoop or petticoat. If you want to add more bustle effect to the gown, you can wear a hip pad.
There are no reviews yet.