- 1 Edwardian tailored jacket (poly satin, cotton and lace)
- 1 French bustle double-layered skirt with cotton underskirt attached (poly satin, cotton and lace)
- A classic French bustle dress with stripes
- Tailored jacket with lace details and stand collar
- Fabric-covered buttons on bodice and sleeves
- French bustle double-layered skirt with draped overskirt at front
- Waterfall poly satin bustle train at back
- Attached striped underskirt with ruffles
- Poly satin, cotton and lace
- Dry clean
- 45 inches (114 cm) long from waist to hem at front regardless of size
- This dress is pictured WITHOUT a hoop skirt underneath to resemble the look popular in the late 1900s when skirts need no hoop or petticoat. If you want to add more bustle effect to the gown, you can wear a hip pad, or a bustle underneath the skirt.
There are no reviews yet.