- 1 Edwardian tailored jacket (cotton and lace)
- 1 French bustle double-layered skirt with burgundy cotton underskirt attached (cotton and lace)
- A classic Edwardian bustle dress in cotton with burgundy and white stripes
- Tailored jacket with lace details and stand collar
- Fabric-covered buttons on bodice and sleeves
- French bustle double-layered skirt with draped overskirt at front
- Waterfall bustle train at back
- Attached flowing burgundy cotton underskirt with ruffles
- Cotton and lace
- Dry clean
- 45 inches (114 cm) long from waist to hem at front regardless of size
- This dress is pictured WITHOUT a hoop skirt underneath to resemble the look popular in the late 1800s when skirts need no hoop or petticoat. If you want to add more bustle effect to the gown, you can wear a hip pad, or a bustle underneath the skirt.
There are no reviews yet.